viernes, 27 de agosto de 2010

Universal:
1. Superstitions: For example breaking a mirror, a black cat etc... I was at home and I opened my umbrella and my mother told me that was for bad luck...
2. Study: In the most of the world people think that a good person or happy is who has a nice job or a good career... I think I don't need examples.

Personal:
1:External Control:When it's raining hard I stop in some place until it stops raining because I don't like to use umbrellas.
2:Informality: Since I got my first low haircut I can't keep it long because I feel like I'm disordered.

Cultural:
1:Language: When someone is mute they use signs language.. But even it's for mute people they're different in every country so a mute person can't talk to a foreigner... In my highschool there are four mute people.
2: ( ? ): I don't really have a name for this but it's when the education is different because of the country or better and harder or worse and easier... I was talking to a friend from Mexico and he told me that there since tenth you don't go to highschool they go to something called "preparatory" where just tenth and eleventh graders go and they don't celebrate anything like us with funny things in their last year.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario