jueves, 15 de julio de 2010

Journal Entry Questions


1. What do you like best about English?
Learning it, because it lets me do more things with English.
2. What do you like least about English?
TOIEC.
3. What are your strongest language skills?
I think it's writing because I ain't that good when speaking.
4. What are your weakest skills?
Maybe when doing a test or a presentation because I forget everything that I've learned.
5. What do you most need to improve and why?
I need to improve every aspect because none of them is full improved.
6. What activities are most helpful?
Practice and practice, how?
Internet( chatting, playing online, social networking webs etc.)
Friends -If they know English talking with them and sharing skills.
-If they don't know you can help them understanding the language.
Also doing the boring practices in the books works.
GOING 2 CLASSES.


4 comentarios:

  1. nice blog Sergio!

    you ARE that good when speaking!

    keep on practicing though!

    cheers

    Lucy

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello Sergio!

    I agree with Lucy; you are good when speaking, so don't sell yourself short. Your writing is also clear and concise, although you could occasionally use a few more details.

    Could you explain your answer to number 4 a little more? Do you mean that you get nervous during presentations?

    Finally, if you do spend your time online doing English-language activities, do you have any websites that you would recommend to your classmates?

    Thanks, and have a good day!
    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi Sergio.

    Nice blog. I want pictures in my blog, but I don´t know how put it.

    I agree with you, the presentations are my weakness too, all the time I for get the information.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. At least you'll both get to do a presentation tomorrow! :)

    Also, Yorlenny, if you're still having trouble putting up pictures I'll make a comment on your blog that may help.

    Ryan

    ResponderEliminar