viernes, 10 de diciembre de 2010

Crazy Day

That day at noon I remember that I was helping a friend to study English we were so bored, just telling jokes and eating some junk food at her house, his brother was playing world of warcraft and he looked like a zombie just like other WoW players.

I'm a fireworks freak so I told her: Hey Marta why don't we go and blow up some fireworks? and then she told me- Well... sometimes it scares me but we're doing nothing here so why not?. Try to wake up my brother from his WoW-asleep and ask him if we can go. After minutes of shouting at loud on him he noticed that I was calling him. He didn't say anything at first but I don't know if he died on his game or what but he turned off the computer and said "OK Let's go".

That night everything was really cold, and when we got to the center of the city and asked some places that sells fireworks we noticed that they now call the funny fireworks "illegal", so we were there without fireworks and bored. Minutes later I remembered that I had a friend that sells the "funny" fireworks so I called him and he told me that he had some, so we went there and bought what we where searching for.

Late that night we were blowing up the fireworks all around San Ramon, that was the moment that the "BEST" idea of the night came to my mind, and I said "Hey look at that house with the windows opened lets blow one of the most little (the one that we exploded I don't know the name but it makes a high sound and the explodes)", they said: Hmm it's dangerous but exciting LET'S DO IT!"

Now I don't have the time to write the rest of the story but if you enjoyed it tell me and I'll be posting it as soon as possible!

PD: The final thing of the story is better than the rest.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hahaha I remember some funny and irresponsible experiences like that, when I was in high school I did a lot of stupid things, a lot of nonsense, but these are the best memories.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. @Roberto - just in high school? Why limit yourself?

    @Sergio - so, how does it end??

    ResponderEliminar